A picture you have probably seen of the kids from November but a page you have not. I made the picture black and white but it didn't look as good as I had hoped. I need a better picture of the kids to put on the page or even a nice picture of Rad. You know I'm impatient and once I make something I want to use it straight away. Some things never change.Ben has had a bit of hair on his upper lip for a while. Just another sign he is becoming a young man. He has shaved his chin a couple of times but he leaves the lip hair.
Friday night the girls wanted to get out the Harry Potter Legos. They played with them all night Friday, all day Saturday and again after church today. I love that they build them on their own and no help is needed anymore.Me: I thought you were going to wear your hair in a ponytail.
S: I forgot and we didn't bet.
Me: It doesn't need to be a bet for me to do your hair.
S: I'll call the cops
Me: And say what?
S: That you are trespassing my body
Me: Um, that would give them the wrong idea
*insert brief conversation*
S: I'll tell them you're touching my hair and I don't want you to.
