
Rad & Bryant took Ben & Stephanie fishing for a little bit in the afternoon. When they got back, we had a turkey dinner. Soon after dinner the girls and I got ready to attend a Christmas Eve candlelight service at a Lutheran church. It was a nice program with a lot of Christmas hymns, a reading from Luke and a sermon for kids and adults. The girls were given glowsticks in place of a candle but they said if parents wanted them to, the kids could have a candle. Of course, they each preferred to have a candle. It was very nice and the pastor and some members were quite friendly and talked with us.
After the service the girls and I went back to a couple of houses we saw when we looked at lights a week and a half ago. The 1st we were impressed by the volume of lights and they have their garage door open with plexiglass in front so no one can go in. The garage is full with a Christmas display.



The 2nd house had their yard full of blow-up decorations. When we were told about the house, our friend called it the goofy house.


The 3rd house I took a picture of because I think it is beautifully done. No lights, yet illuminated. Lovely.
