Monday, July 31, 2017

Meow Wolf

With Diana gone to Colorado to visit with friends, the twins and I took the opportunity to knock something off our bucket list.  We went to Santa Fe to Meow Wolf.  It is a fun, popular place to go.  It is filled with interactive art and there is a mystery to solve.  Since it is a popular place, it was hard to read all of the clues because other people were reading.  The clues weren't short paragraphs or sentences, they were quite lengthy with full page letters, a book, brochures, etc.
This section made me feel like I was at an aquarium, yet, it had nothing to do with fish.
 We looked down and watch a performance for a bit.
 All the of the trees were fun to look up into.
 Lighting does fun things.


 This was one of my favorite rooms.  It looked like a black and white cartoon that you wanted to be a part of.

 China Town!
 In this room you could make music touching the laser beams.


 One of the clues.  I got to a point where I was taking pictures of all the clues with the intentions of solving it at home.  I have yet to read them.
 This was super tall but made me think of a cartoon character, perhaps from Bugs Bunny?  My girls taught me how to take a picture when the object exceeds the area of your camera.  Pretty nifty.
 I liked the debris they used to make this.  Kind of fun to look at all of the objects they included in this piece.
 Pretty crowded.
 Looks like an aquarium but it is art with a path to walk through it.