Tuesday, when the rest of the campers were enroute to camp, the YCL's went to the Hill Cumorah visitor center.
The girls borrowed Ben's duffel bag and put all of their stuff in it. I'm noting that while Jessica did a lot of the packing in the bag, it is Stephanie that gets to carry it. :)
Do you see that square covering the duffel bag? That is the sit upon that I made at my mom's (she helped with one of them). I kept forgetting they needed one and I had to get one put together for Becca to take with her Monday morning and we were going to be home around 10 Sunday night. Who wants to be sewing then? We bought shopping bags at Hannaford and I picked up cushion and duct tape from JoAnns and they had something light, waterproof, cushy and with handles for easy toting. It took less than an hour to make all 3. I'm still pretty jazzed over that. They got some positive comments at camp on them too!
Spinning wasn't Stephanie's thing but she tried.











