Saturday, July 12, 2014

Bok Towers

Since we came to Florida, I've wanted to go to Bok towers.  I'm not sure I would go out of my way to see it but it is very pretty and peaceful.  The view is nice.  Honestly, it was how quiet and peaceful that was the best part for me.  Sometimes you just need a break from life and to experience that.
Stephanie & Jessica went with me.  Becca was at Girls Camp.  The twins came home early because they weren't enjoying it.  I think they would have if they gave it a little more time.  I was surprised at their wanting to come home because they did like it last year and were looking forward to it (minus being assigned cabins based on year vs. ward).



I thought those were people on top acting as sentinels but they turned out to be birds.



The brass door tells the story of the creation as told in the Bible.

We went on Spook Hill, which is a let down if you have expectations according to the twins.
post signature