I'm always surprised by the enthusiasm of the kids to get busy unwrapping presents. If there isn't school they are usually found snoozing away. Ben will set his alarm and get up to meet a friend for fishing or some other activity but sleep is usually #1 for them.
The kids had a lot of fun shopping and selecting gifts they thought would be most appreciated. It was funny to see who was the easiest and hardest to shop for .
Ben asked for posters for his wall but when I saw these banners, I thought he would really like them. Unlike posters, they will stand up to some wear and tear. They are wool and have the team logos through the years embroidered on. While I think this is the better gift, I think he preferred the 2013 World Series game collection we got him. I have to say it was funny to hear him commenting when watching a game.
Becca went to a friend's birthday party the day after Christmas. I wish I snapped a picture of her. She was wearing a top that we gave her and it looks beautiful on her and is soooo Becca.
Everyone here had a nice day and enjoyed not having to be anywhere and relaxing with each other talking and playing games.
.jpg)
.jpg)