Thursday, October 24, 2013

Thespian Theater

This past Saturday was one of those crazy days of having to get people different places at the same time.  Rad was camping Friday night to help with IOLS training of Scout leaders.  He led the map and compass training Saturday morning.  I had to be in Lake Mary (1 hr. 15 min. away) for a Commissioner's Conference from 8-4.  Becca had to be in St. Cloud (~50 min. away) for Thespian Theatre from 9-4.  Ben had to be in Vero Beach (45 min. away) from 9:30am - 11:15pm.  I lined up a rides to get the kids where they needed to be.  I dropped Becca off at a friend's house at 7:30 that was going to Thespian and then went on my way to the conference.  I was late by 45 minutes and left almost an hour early to get Becca but that was fine by me.  Ben's event ran long and he didn't get back until around midnight.  Rad picked him up.

The t-shirt above is Becca's for participating in the Thespian event.  She received a medal for "Excellence" for one of her performances.  She was in two performances and is happy to tell you about them, so ask her.
post signature