Thursday, October 24, 2013

Homecoming

I thought the heels made Becca as tall as Rad.  I had them stand together for a picture.  When I cropped the picture, the line of the cropping tool showed Rad was just a little bit taller.  
Ben did pick someone up but it wasn't a "date".  He went with friends and they simply paired up boy/girl but that was all.  I never even saw a picture of Suzy.  I did see a picture or two he was tagged in but wasn't in.  I asked him which girl was Suzy.  None of them.  He was tagged in a picture because someone saw him where they went to dinner.


Becca looked so nice.  Her dress had very fine glitter on it and really sparkled.  Ben wasn't so excited with the sparkle the next day when we went to church and he sat in the passenger seat that was pretty much covered with the glitter.
 It is worth noting that this is Becca's first pair of heels.  She has has smaller pumps but nothing like this.

post signature