Sunday, August 18, 2013

School

The High School Kids

School started this past Wednesday.  The first couple of days were noticeably quiet without them here.  I was busy preparing for roundtable so it wasn't too bad.  Friday was a tough day.  Man did I miss them!  I ended up talking on the phone with a couple of friends and my father-in-law to pass the time while I cleaned.  Maybe Thursday was less lonely because Rad was in and out with errands.
The Middle School Kids

Steph's schedule still needs to be worked out.  They put her in band and she didn't want band.  We were told they would pull her the first or second day of school to sort it out and nothing has happened so far.  Jessica's schedule ended up changed because she went to band camp, that automatically puts her into advanced band and they originally had her in a regular band class.

The fun thing for them is that for the first time they have a class together.  They also have PE at the same time but with different teachers.  Jess has been wearing her contacts, which will make it just a little more challenging for the teacher to tell them apart. 

Only 177 more school days and it will be summer!
post signature