Wednesday, June 19, 2013

New Instrument

Jessica started band camp this week and is playing the French Horn.  While she is off blowing her horn, Stephanie is home asleep with her friends.

While Jessica was at band camp today, Ben and I went to his appointment at the orthodontist and then we went to meet with the Cub Scouts who were doing an oyster mat service project.  Ben took this picture.
We left the project to pick up Jessica from band camp.  We came home to a room of still sleeping girls.  (Stephanie said she went to sleep around 6 in the morning.)   The pictures of the girls aren't great. I was trying not to wake them and snapped them real quickly.

Rad took today off and went with Becca to her oral surgeon appointment so that I could be with the Cub Scouts.  Today was her consult to have her wisdom teeth removed next month.  
post signature