Wednesday, January 2, 2013

THE Wall

I was talking with my mother today about Jessica and how "into" One Direction she is.  Of course, if you are her friend on Facebook, you see post after post after post about One Direction.  She knows a lot about them.  The picture above doesn't show it, but on top of the book case are many issues of magazines the girls have, which is also where many of the posters came from.  She received a few for her birthday as well.  The picture above and below are of Jessica's wall.  Even though Liam is her favorite, at least she gives equal space to the whole group.
The picture below is Stephanie's wall.  Her favorite is Niall.  She has a few posters that fell down and are in a drawer right now.  I find it kind of odd to be on her bed and look at Jessica's wall and have several pair of eyes looking right at you but I guess she has adjusted to that.
They also have a calendar on their wall and more posters on their closet doors that I didn't take pictures of.  If you ever want to know anything about One Direction, ask Jessica.  With online information, magazines and the book Becca gave her for Christmas, she is well versed on the topic.
Rad can't wait to go to the concert with the girls and sport the shirt Jessica gave him for Christmas!
post signature