Wednesday, August 8, 2012

First Day of School

The day started off with Ben and Becca getting up and going to seminary.  Becca gets up on her own because she likes to get ready before going.  I remember last year when they had a day for incoming seminary students and I mentioned that some go in their pajamas.  She likes to be ready for the day.

Jessica and Stephanie left for the bus stop a little before they got back from seminary.  They aren't excited for school but are looking forward to being with their friends again.  Of course, they found out some of the kids that would be in their class after we registered.  Jessica is happy that a friend that lives around the corner is in her class again.  Stephanie is happy that one of her friends is moving onto our street just a few houses away from Jessica's friend.  I see lots more sleepovers in the future.

Stephanie and Jessica have a few of the same teachers, while different classes.  This will be beneficial when it comes to homework if someone missed or doesn't understand something.

Becca is apprehensive about school.  Nervous to be going to the high school and less than happy that her friends are going to a different high school, thanks to zoning.  She is looking forward to drama and chorus.

Ben is looking forward to getting his class ring.  If you missed that post, you can see it HERE.  He is also looking forward to the weight training class he is going to be taking.  He is going to get "ripped!"

I took a second picture of the twins after school because I didn't like the first but they looked so hot in the second and Jessica's hair is even more frizzy that I went with the first picture for the page.

post signature