Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Random Pictures

Looking through some pictures, I found these pictures of Skittles and Boo all dolled up.  Doesn't Boo look thrilled?

We took in a couple of movies in December, one being the Muppets.  (Picture quality isn't that good as I used my iPod for it.)
Ben walking in front of the screen.  We were the only people in the theater at that time.  Monday night is a good time to take in a movie.  I know have another picture from the night but I can't find it in my files on the computer.  I must have shared these with Rad through my iPod because we talked about what luck Stephanie has with claw machines after winning (AGAIN) and getting a stuffed Tweety.
Silly one of Ben.  I don't recall if Stephanie took the picture or he took it of himself.  Either way, it came from her camera.
I shared this on FB, but still funny. :)
post signature