Monday, January 30, 2012

Bragging Alert

Since I haven't talked with most of you since reports cards came home, just have to say:

ALL 4 KIDS MADE HONOR ROLL!!!!

Becca, Jessica & Stephanie had As and 1 B and Ben had Bs and 1 A.  Pretty awesome.

Comments from teachers:
Jessica is very kind and has such a "calmness" about her.  She is well prepared each day and continues to make growth in all areas.

Stephanie continues to make EXCELLENT progress this second nine weeks.  She struggled a bit in Math this period but that was not for lack of effort.  Stephanie consistently puts forth her best and is equally respectful and admired by her peers.  Congratulations on earning the Honor Roll!

It is easy to overlook that Ben and Becca are in the more demanding courses.  I was reminded when Becca and I met with her counselor this past week to talk about the schedule recommendations for next year and he mentioned she is doing college level work.  Ben is the same but it doesn't mean I'm going to cut any slack on expectations with their school work.

As a side note, the twins started back up with track two weeks ago and Becca should be starting in a couple of weeks.  We already have her race schedule.
post signature