Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tidbits

A couple of things worth noting.

Ben's last game is this week.  We are all excited to be done with another season.  He says this is his last year of band.  I met his history teacher and I love her.  She is the type of person you want to be with.  Ben says she is pretty cool.

Becca has been invited to be a part of the all-county honor choir.  They will be performing at the end of January.  Next week is the Reality Store.  Becca's profession, based on her grades, is CEO, she noted they make more money than the lawyers and I believe doctors.  I'm helping out with "housing" again this year.

Jessica was chosen as the alternate for the annual Geo Bowl at school.  Stephanie is keeping us all in line.  They hung the signs that each student in their grade made outside the school for Veteran's Day.  I hope to take a picture when I'm there for strings.  I knew their school focused on Veteran's Day more than any other we've been in.  Each year I learn how much they really do bring the attention of the students to the day and honoring those that have served and those that are serving.
post signature