The above picture is of an area where the water collected by the dining hall. Of course, there were huge puddles every where. I heard that one troop had water come into their tent during the night and ended up with 4 inches of water. They joked that they slept in the lake there. Needless to say, the day was canceled because of the rain. Three of the merit badges weren't able to be done because they were outdoor merit badges or you could get electrocuted.
The next two pictures are of our pond. Those of you that were here a few months ago may remember that you could see a sandy bit around from where it was low and well below the grass line. The first picture is of our neighbors across the way and the follow is the neighbors to the right. A couple of their plants are now under water.
Again, the picture turned sideways. I have no idea why but if you look, you can see the middle 2/3 of the picture is grass with water on top of it. The pond has come up about 3 feet onto the grass. We have the occasional rain today but nothing like yesterday. I'm glad. I think we could end up with the water right up to our house if it were like yesterday. I wonder what happened a few years ago when they got 36" in just a few days.

