
Ben met with the Bishop yesterday for his birthday/Teacher interview. I had to run home and get his books (they changed the Duty to God program a few weeks ago). He completed the Deacon book for Duty to God and did a couple of requirements in the new Duty to God book. I took the above picture of him before he met with the Bishop knowing he would be getting a haircut today.
Check out the curls from his haircut.

I snapped a picture of him while someone ahead of us was paying. Poor thing can't even get out the door of the shop without a picture being taken. I love it when it is short.

Do you want to know what Ben's favorite food is now? A McDank. I'd never heard of a McDank, but one of his friends introduced him to it. His friend's mom calls it a McHeartattack.
Just in case you want to try a McDank, I'm going to share how it is done. I should also mention it costs all of $2.12, which thrills my wonderful husband. You need to buy a double burger and a chicken sandwich from the dollar menu. Separate the double burger between the two meat patties and stick the whole chicken sandwich (bread and all) on there. Put the top back on and you are good to go.
