Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Usual

It has been pretty typical around here. The girls have been making movies, Ben is hanging with his friends. They pulled an all-nighter Friday night and he slept a lot Saturday afternoon when he was home. Stephanie has been fishing.
Sunday night Rad grilled chicken for dinner and the grill ran out of gas. He pulled out the camp stove so the kids could still make s'mores. A yummy treat.
We are in the cycle of having thunderstorms in the afternoon. Usually it clears around 6 at night and the nights are pleasant. We learned from this particular rain that if the wind is blowing toward our front door the water will come in there and the dining room window.

I've gotten some pages done showing the kids from birth through the pictures we had taken in November. When I finish Stephanie's I'll post the pages. It has been fun to look through pictures and remember. So many favorites. Last night it was this onepost signature