Friday, April 23, 2010

There's Music in the Air

Above is a picture of all the students and their teacher. It was kind of neat that the students were as young as 6 and as old 78. They all played awesome. Our kids are one quarter of her students. Jessica was the first to play, which I thought would be a little intimidating. She did really well, starting off with a fabulous introduction, "Hello, I'm Jessica Robb and I'll be playing We Thank Thee, Oh God, For a Prophet." This is what they played, in the order they performed.

Jessica - We Thank Thee, Oh God, For a Prophet
Becca - Owl in the Woods by Ferdinand Beyer
Ben - Loxodanta Africana by N. Faber
Stephanie - Laughing Song

Becca & Ben filmed the girls and each other so Rad could see when he returns home from his trip tonight.



I took the next picture after a game of Scrabble. When I was in Jessica's class a week or so ago, the kids had some extra time at the end of the day and the teacher let them play games. I noted that she has 4 or 5 Scrabble games and they were flying off the shelf to be played. Jessica is pretty hot on the game and it is being played often here.
post signature