
We had a change of costumes by one of the mimes, she decided to be a 50's girl this week. The other mime omitted the face paint because it didn't dry the week before and was a mess. Gotta love that humidity.
Halloween ended up being a fairly relaxing day around here. Rad worked with the girls in the morning carving their pumpkins and I worked on assembling a gingerbread haunted house. I think Becca took a picture of the haunted house. I got some pictures of the carving and glowing pumpkins. I will do a page and post it later.
Ben was able to go to a party at a friend's house Halloween night and the girls and I went trick or treating. We saw some really cute costumes. It was fun to see so many people having something like a tailgate party at the end of their driveway, giving out candy and watching the parade of kids go by. One house we went to the guy was dressed as a hot dog and had about 5 crock pots of hot dogs and table with condiments. There was a cooler with Capri Suns so they could have a hot dog and/or drink. It seemed odd and yet a brilliant idea.
