Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Kentucky

My mother's sister, Cathy, passed away January 14th. Her service was held the following week. I met my mother in Kentucky knowing this would be a hard loss for her. The above picture of Cathy isn't the best picture but it was a more recent one that was taken just before she had her hair cut. When I look at the picture, it seems like she would be an author or artist of sorts. 


My mom with her two remaining siblings, Glenn and Ernie.

After the service at the cemetery, we all went to Charlestown Pizza Company for lunch. My cousin and her fiancé own this business. She was busy getting orders, etc, which didn't allow for much time to visit with her but we did get to chat at the funeral home. So great to see everyone. Some I've seen in the past 10 years and others it was closer to 25 years.