Earlier this year I decided I wanted to join DAR. I wanted to join under our Patriot Francis Krick. The Crick/Krick line has been a challenge for me from the beginning and I looked at this as the reward for all of the work. Well I don't have the proof for one generation so I can't use him . . . yet. I went ahead and filled out the application for another patriot and the paperwork has been submitted. By the end of August or early September, I will officially be a member of DAR.
This picture is of the window at the chapter house in Hudson. It is gorgeous with the sun streaming in. I went up the stairs to get a shot at an angle but it sparkles beautifully down below.
I've discovered our family has at least 15 patriots in our direct line. I won't be surprised to find more.
