Saturday, December 26, 2015

Christmas

We got to Skype with Ben.  That was pretty awesome.  It was good to actually hear his voice again.  I'm already looking forward to Mother's Day! You can read his updates HERE.
Stephanie took the role of handing out gifts this year.  My mom and Danny came for the day.  It was good to see Danny again.  It has been a long time.
I thought I would share this picture of the sweater jacket my mom gave Rad in case it ever goes missing when Ben comes home.  He has proof that it is his. haha
Note how bright the room is.  It isn't the Christmas lights on the tree making it that brights.  We had another sunny day.  It was in the low 70s on Christmas Eve and close to 59-60 on Christmas Day.  Crazy.  I feel like I'm in Florida again, except I didn't hear a lawn mower.
post signature