I saw my great aunt a couple of times. The first time we went to get some older pictures of family. The container they were in wasn't in her room though. No pictures. I have to admit I was disappointed and yet, it worked out well because it was a busy few days with Thanksgiving and normal life.
I like visiting with her in the morning better because she focuses more on visiting with you. This particular afternoon she was playing solitaire with a deck of cards that was missing about 5 cards. It was somewhat amusing watching her play. After she went through the cards she would announce she was going to cheat now because it didn't matter if she was cheating since she wasn't playing against someone. She continue to add cards on top of the aces, offset if a number was missing. She would be rather joyful that she was winning. After a game she would rearrange the cards so they were red/black/red/black before she would deal out another game. No shuffling. An ace always was the first card face up.

