September was a fairly quiet month. Becca had her senior picture photo shoot.
When I set up the shoot, Scott mentioned that he knew of a field that had nice yellow flowers and hopefully they wouldn't mow the field before we got there. Along the highway I see some nice flowers and expected that, above is what it looked like. I had to trust his eye. The next picture shows what his lens and editing did to the field (I used my iPod for the above picture). Looks super snazzy.
Another picture I snapped of Becca while Scott was retrieving a ladder so he was at a good height for the photographs.
This is the picture she is using for the yearbook.
First day of school.A quilt I finished. I started toward the end of July and put it aside for a month when I completed the 12 main blocks. It seems odd to say the 12 main blocks when there are 49 blocks altogether, albeit there are a lot of half triangle blocks. I will quilt it after the holidays and get the binding on.
Ben baptized Moses the middle of September.





