Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas

I note that Bella is in most of the posts that I've made since we got her.  She is cute.
The annual gingerbread house.  We only made one this year.  We bought a kit for the tree too.  That turned out cute but it was made Christmas eve.  It is in one my pictures but I don't know that it made it on this post.
Christmas Eve and I finally took my camera outside to get a picture.  I wish it was snow falling but it was a light drizzle.  Ben took care of our outside decorations this year.  He did a nice job.  I will miss having his help next year.



I still had my camera out when Grandma Cookie arrived so a couple more shots but with people. :)

I have a lot of pictures from present opening but I chose this one.  That big box contained tickets for the girls to go see 5 Seconds of Summer in concert.  The blanket wrapped around Ben was made for him by Becca.  One side is Red Sox and the other side is Celtics.
Ginger was nice enough to send Bella a stocking.  There are several items that she really enjoys from it.
Ben wanted a picture of this Jenga game because they got it so high.  He says it is a record.
post signature