Sunday, February 3, 2013

A Grain of Salt

It appears Becca needs more salt.  Roughly 6 weeks ago she started experiencing times when she would get up to get water and her sight below her chin and to either side would go black and then fuzzy and she would feel a little dizzy.  This only would last for 10 seconds and then all would be normal again.  We went to the doctor and they suggested more leafy greens and they ran some tests on her blood.  They referred her to an opthamologist who said it was ocular migraines.  When I talked with the dr. to find her lab results were normal, I told her of the diagnosis and that I disagreed.  She then referred us to a neurologist.  Becca had an EEG and an MRI.  Tomorrow we get the results.  The neurologist said that Becca needs to drink sports drinks and salt her food/eat salty food.  How many people are told to eat more salt?!

I have the film so I took a few pictures to share with you.  Pretty cool.  I left them good sized so if you click on them you should get a good size.



I think this one is kind of cool with her eyes.  The girls said it was alien-like.


post signature